|Position||Mid to Senior Project Architect|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|
|Job type||Full time|
About this role
Established in 2004, Robson Rak is an architecture and interior design practice working in the high-end residential design sector. We are a small team of seven architects and interior designers. We believe in working hard but maintaining a healthy work life balance to ensure our passion and love for design remains fresh and unique.
- We seek a dynamic, reliable, highly organised, and confident architect to join our team
- 4+ years of experience in the high end residential sector of Australian design
- Confidence working across life of a project from concept design to contract administration
- Must have proven documentation skills, good construction knowledge, and ability to co-ordinate consultants drawings
- Self motivated and passionate about design, with a strong eye for detail
- Able to work on multiple projects at once
- Full, unrestricted working rights in Australia (sponsorship not offered)
Skills and experience
- Advanced AutoCAD and Sketch Up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work unsupervised
- Strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Team oriented and able to work with others in a team environment
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the large amount of applications received we will only be contacting the shortlisted applicants.