|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|
|Job type||2 days per week|
About this role
Established in 2004, Robson Rak is an architecture and interior design practice working in the high-end residential design sector. We are a small team of nine architects and interior designers. We are looking for a motivated and organised bookkeeper to join our team.
- We seek a reliable, highly organised, and confident bookkeeper to join our team
- Daily bookkeeping in Xero and Harvest
- Quarterly preparation of BAS, IAS, and SGC, lodgement by others
- Cash flow projections and budgeting
- Fortnightly pay role
- Invoicing and follow up overdue debtors
- Calculation and communication to clients of fee adjustment
- Individual staff utilization / productivity analysis based on Harvest timesheets
- Management of staff hours allocated to stages of project to ensure financial targets are met
- Closely monitoring project commercial outcomes in line with business objectives and delivering individual project management reports to directors on a monthly basis
- Full, unrestricted working rights in Australia (sponsorship not offered)
Skills and experience
- Advanced Xero
- Experience with Harvest highly regarded by not essential
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work unsupervised
Please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the large amount of applications received we will only be contacting the shortlisted applicants.